Alana HealthCare offers a variety of treatments and solutions for patients suffering from chronic respiratory problems. Our respiratory therapists are knowledgeable, experienced and patient-focused, providing patient follow-up and guidance to ensure success with therapy. We provide comprehensive respiratory solutions for patients, providing them with innovative tools and information needed to breathe easier, including:
- Pulse Oximetry: Evaluating patient to provide valuable insight into their cardiorespiratory needs
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure (BIPAP)
- Oxygen Therapy
Non- Invasive Ventilation Therapy
Trilogy by Philips Respironics®:
Alana HealthCare is one of few Tennessee providers to offer the Trilogy portable life-support ventilator. This unique home ventilation system is one of the most effective and least invasive tools to provide relief for chronic respiratory patients. Additionally, treatment with the Trilogy drastically reduces hospital readmissions rates.
- Designed to be versatile, portable, and easy to use, the Trilogy home ventilator is intended to meet a wide range of patient, caregiver and clinician needs.
- The device provides both volume and pressure ventilation, delivering respiratory therapy noninvasively in the comfort of the patient’s own home.
- Advanced flow triggering is provided for patients who require enhanced inspiratory triggering and leak compensation.
- Ventilation Management Software quickly provides accessible data and prescription management.
- Multiple circuit options give flexibility to choose the configurations and options best suited for the patient.
- Portability: Trilogy weights 11 lbs, includes 3-hour internal and 3-hour detachable batteries, and, can be connected to an external battery.