Alana’s Facility Based Programs & Services
Alana Healthcare provides the strategic and operational expertise needed to efficiently and effectively manage invasive ventilation units. In addition to the invasive ventilation units (Advanced Respiratory Centers), Alana has detailed other services available to support facility patients who are not admitted to the Alana unit. Equipment, patient monitoring, and staff training are included.
|Invasive Ventilation Care Centers||Respiratory Therapy Services|
|Patient Mix||Patients requiring both weaning and chronic invasive ventilation.||COPD Levels 1 & 2 or other patients needing pulmonary rehabilitation.|
|Program Goals||Wean patients off ventilation, utilization reduction, and providing high-quality care for chronic patients.||Educate patients to self-manage and transition patients back to their homes.|
Hospital Discharge Pathway to Skilled Nursing Facility
When COPD or CHF patients are in need of inpatient pulmonary rehab and tracheostomy assistance, then patients can be admitted to one Alana Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) partners.
Benefits to SNF Facility
- Positive ROI through Alana programs
- Improved patient outcomes, reducing hospital readmissions
- Reduced hospital readmissions
- Ability to admit higher acuity respiratory patients
- New programming for SNF therapists (PT/OT/Speech) to improve clinical outcome
- Alana programs are turn-key
- Detailed outcomes and usage reporting
Alana Healthcare Respiratory Care Services
Alana provides immediate respiratory therapy programming for a facility without the large expense of hiring additional staff.
Alana supports the facility through flexible fee schedules to meet the unique needs of each facility.
Alana Respiratory Health Program Outcomes
- Pulmonary Rehab Average Length of Stay 17 Days
- DeCannualization % (Based on Plan of Care) 99%
- Readmission Rate < 3%