Chronic Cardio-Pulmonary Programs
At Alana Healthcare, we are equipped to help our members wherever they are along the care continuum. Our programs are patient centered and engage the patient's physician to coordinate care. Our Patient Care Team ensures information is provided to the physician and case managers to assist in decision making.
Hospital Readmission Prevention
- COPD, CHF or Asthma discharge to home.
- Patients discharging from hospitals with a DRG within the penalty categories (where the patient does not require NIPPV or BIPAP).
- Enroll patient into Alana’s readmission prevention program and provide monitoring & services for their first month home.
- Payer members with chronic cardio-pulmonary illness (primarily COPD, CHF, Chronic Bronchitis and Emphysema).
- In-home visits, tele-monitoring and telephonic contrats.
- Duration: 6-12 months transition to lower acuity or maintenance program.
We're Here to Help
Value Proposition & Partner Benefits
Reduced hospital utilization
Improved patient outcomes
Positive ROI on Alana Programs
Unique programming for chronic disease management
Improved patient satisfaction
Alana HealthCare’s Proprietary Care Management Platform
Alana HealthCare’s Proprietary Complex Care Management Platform
- Reduce hospital utilization by over 70%
- Pricing model sharing “rise” with partners.
- Proven results in a test vs. control analysis
- Clinical pathways are research-driven
- Improved patient quality of life
- Prevent chronic disease escalation (CHF, COPD, and other respiratory illnesses)
- Drive behavioral change
- focus on patient self-management
- Rooted in disease and lifestyle education
- High-touch with telemonitoring
- Sick day and exacerbation management
- 24/7/365 on-call support
- Algorithm based patient stratification
- Rich and robust data warehouse, pairing patient demographics with unique clinical data points
- Drive improvements in “Stars Quality Measures” via data sharing with physicians
- Provide standard and ad-hoc analysis
- Statistically sound analytics and results for payer partners
- Proprietary software for EMR, clinical solutions workflow and telemonitoring
- HIPAA compliant
- Partner portals for member management, billing and referral processing
- Platform services as a communication hub for health plans, physicians and providers
- Workforce and productivity management
Care Coordination Processes
Care Coordination Processes
Payer Case Management
- Reporting & patient data exchange
- Weekly care coordination meetings
- Shared patient onboarding lists and mutual prioritization
Patient PCPs & Physician IPA
Immediate consultation on issues and on-call questions
Monthly patient reports and clinical/visit notes
Quarterly IPA meetings, for program updates/outcomes
Partner Medical Directors & Management
Quarterly (or as decided) reports on program outcomes and impact
Review of all patient assessments and changes in care
Full program assessment and analysis 2x per year